This is an Academy that offers tailor-made training courses online, to improve knowledge, skills and disseminate best practices, focusing on Professional Staff who are encouraged to become Trainers at the national level, in their respective countries. Professionals and Field staff of Organizations in the Water & Wastewater sector, involved in small and medium-sized systems, constitute our target clientele.
Through the Online Water Academy, we provide a learning platform intended to improve knowledge, skills and disseminate best practices that are concurrent with the global growth trends, to personnel engaged in the Water & Wastewater sector.
We strive always to offer the best training courses meeting international standards, conducted by eminent Professionals & Academics, designed and delivered to your convenience, at affordable prices. Special discounts are offered for batches of Trainees over five from any single organization.
Having taken into consideration the prevalent constraints as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic situation and the limitations and restrictions that emerged thereof, we aim at the Training of Trainers (ToT) through most of the programmes offered. This is with the broader perspective of reaching a wider group down the line, to the overall benefit of the clientele concerned,
Online Water Academy offers three alternative streams of training programmes that could be availed by potential clientele, to fulfill their specific requirements.
OUR TRAINING PROGRAMMES CONSISTS,
- Efficient and effective Management of existing infrastructure systems promoting their longer term sustainability
- Cost effective and efficient implementation of Water & Wastewater systems with appropriate deployment of modern technologies
- Promoting and adapting Green Technologies where possible, as appropriate Ensuring affordability in the context of respective countries concerned
PREDESIGNED STAND-ALONE TRAINING PROGRAMMES
Our online Water Academy offers a range of predesigned Training Programmes as indicated in our Tentative Training Calendar, to fulfill the requirements of the Water & Wastewater sector in general. These Stand-alone programmes have been developed to achieve the following broader objectives.
ORGANIZATION SPECIFIC CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PROGRAMMES
We encourage our clientele to express their long term/medium term training requirements be it additional Training Programmes or Customized Training Programmes or Modifications of any Stand-alone Training Programmes that have been published in our Training Calendar. Online Water Academy undertakes to develop and implement organization-specific Training Programmes, jointly planned with the clients.
DEVELOP A TRAINING PLAN MEETING YOUR GROWTH OBJECTIVES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH US
We are open to work with your staff on a medium-term or long-term partnership and jointly identify the training needs, matching with your organizational objectives, to develop your Training Plan as a collaborative effort. This plan would carry all core disciplines and cater to all new recruits and also include refresher programmes for the current employees. We shall implement the Training Plan jointly with your Trainers.
During this process, WISSH Link Online Water Academy would be committed and dedicated to fulfilling your needs and aspirations.
TENTATIVE TRAINING CALENDAR – 2021
- 11 Jan [16 Hrs Duration]Operation & Maintenance of Rural Water Supply Systems (with Appropriate Technologies – Part 1)
- 08 Feb [16 Hrs Duration]Planning of Medium Scale Urban Water Supply Systems
- 08 March [16 Hrs]Operation & Maintenance of Rural Water Supply Systems (with Appropriate Technologies – Part 2)
- 12 April [16 Hrs]Operation & Maintenance of Intakes, Water Treatment Plants in Medium sized Urban Water Supply systems
- 14 June [14 Hrs]Operation & Maintenance of Rural Water Supply Systems (with Appropriate Technologies – Part 3)
- 12 July [16 Hrs]Operation & Maintenance of Reservoirs & Transmission Systems of Urban Water Supply Systems
- 09 Aug [16 Hrs]Optimizing the use of Chemicals in Water Treatment Plants
- 13 Sept [20 Hrs]Developing Energy Management & Conservation Plans for Water / Wastewater Utilities
- 11 Oct [20 Hrs]Reduction of Non Revenue Water (NRW) & Leakage Control in Water Supply Systems
- 08 Nov [16 Hrs]Introducing IoT for improved Resilience in Water & Wastewater Systems
- 12 Dec [20 Hrs]Designing, Development & Operation of Constructed Wetlands
We encourage you to express your long term/medium term training requirements be it Additional Training Programmes or Customized Training Programmes or Modifications in the Stand-alone Training Programmes that we have published in our Training calendar. We offer special discounts for batches of Trainees over five members from any particular organization.